Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 January 2023

27/Jan/23 shake that water off my fur


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't much appreciate the rain.

Yes, I do enjoy water in my food dish.

But water on my fur?

Nope.

Then again, I don't know any dog that really loves being all wet.

I was in luck last night.

The Big Guy had made some oven fries.

When Tonya seen the portion he was leaving for her, she put some in my food dish.

Apparently, they are going to have donairs for supper.

Can you see my rolling my eyes?

More onions.

What is it with those friggin onions?

The Big Guy got a small bottle of CBD oil a few years ago.

He also has come coconut oil.

He make s salve with both that he rubs on his knee.

Now, it says that it helps.

It does hurt, but his Dr isn't sure it's really doing anything.

The Big Guy says, if his mind thinks it works, then it works.

He has to make another batch.  This one is low and almost gone.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog just relaxing on the love seat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment