Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 January 2023

6/Jan/23 time to take down the decorations


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya hates it when the Christmas Decorations have to come down for the year.

They are pretty lights.  

But, eventually, they just have to come down for another year.

The Big Guy will kinda like it, as his XBox and TV goes back to where he says it belongs.

Then, the next big job is to get all the boxes of decorations back up to the attic.

Due to the number of boxes they got upstairs, with decorations that doesn't get put up, they should have a Christmas Decoration Yard sale of some sort.

Same with the Halloween decorations.  They have a lot of decorations that could be sold off so that someone else could enjoy them.

Tonya had her supper last night and she didn't share any of it.

I was kinda upset by that.

That is out of character for her.

But, it also had pork in it.

Me and pork...

I love pork...

Pork does not love my bowels...

They are going to have scallops for supper tonight.

I bet I'm not going to get any scallops.

They are just mean.

I should get at least two or three.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment