Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 January 2023

25/Jan/23 look into my eyes


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't know to make the Big Guy stop cooking with onions.

He is thinking about making some sort of stir fry for supper.

But he always used onions in his stir fry.

I wonder what I could do to make him stop that?

He still has to figure out, is it a pork stir fry or a chicken stir fry.

So I've still got time to work on him.

Have you been paying attention to the weather?

Yet another rain storm coming this Thursday.

But for some parts, they are also forecasting freezing rain and heavy snow.

Oh, and don't forger the high winds.

That normally equals power outages.

So, today will be the calm before the storm.

Why is the Big Guy smiling?

Oh, I know why.

It's a rain event.

He doesn't have to shovel rain.

Oh, he is all about the rain.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog Tonya takes over the pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment