Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 1 January 2023

1/Jan/23 new year new me yadda yadda yadda


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was alone last night when the fireworks was being let off.

But the Echo Dot must of heard them.

It told me to be a good boy and not to bark.

Then, it played some relaxing music for me.

I went to the couch, jumped up and curled up in a ball.

The fireworks didn't last very long.

Soon after that, Tonya and the Big Guy were home.

I was very glad they were home again.

Tonya put me out for a pee.

But it was raining.  

I didn't enjoy that too much.

The Big Guy fell asleep on the couch with a 1/2 glass of wine on the table next to him.

Eventually he got up, turned the lights off and went to bed.

Last night, a bunch of people will have said that they are going to stop this or that.  Or they were going to do this or that.

In a few days, most of them will stop doing what ever it is, or go back to doing what ever it was.

Tonya and the Big Guy, both said, they are going to loose weight.

First, they have to loose the snacks that are in the house.

Hey, wait...  I could help with that...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment