Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 January 2023

5/Jan/23 this isn't going to work for me

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

OK, so I'm used to Tonya getting her supper.

I will watch her eat.

She eventually looses her nerve and gets up and puts the rest of her supper into my food dish.

It's been that way, since, well, since I moved in.

That's just how it works.

Lately, it's NOT been like that.

Ever since they started this diet.

Now, I stare, but she gets up and her bowl or plate is empty.

OK, so I follow her into the kitchen.

I know she is going to put some of what ever it is she ate, into my food dish.

Hello...  food dish...  I think your forgetting something.

But no.

She puts the left overs into the fridge.

Ummm...  starving over here...

That's OK.  I know that Tonya gots big plans for some seafood chowder.

Oh yea.  Gonna have some soon.

Not sure how soon cause it's likely got a bizallion Weight Watcher points.

I bet, she is going to make it and invite her family over.

That means, I will not get any.

Of if I do, it will be mostly broth.

Hmmm...  but the seafood chowder broth over my kibbles...

I'm drooling thinking about it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for my cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment