Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 16 January 2023

16/Jan/23 Happy Birthday to Tonya


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am waiting for Tonya to come back from the kitchen.

She may have something for me.

Lately, she has been eating tangerines.

I've tried them and I like them.

Tonya went to the grocery store and bought some special Kleenex.

They have moisturizer in the tissues.

She said her nose is raw from blowing so much.

Yesterday, Tonya also got some roasts.

The Big Guy put them into his food processor and turned them into extra lean hamburger.

He also made sure that each freezer bag had about a pound of meat.

He also flattened them.

They are now easier to store.

They will also be easier to thaw.

Not that it makes a lot of difference.

Lately, I haven't got anything from Tonya's plate.

Not only are my humans loosing weight, but I am too.

I miss my table scraps.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment