Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 22 January 2023

22/Jan/23 I would like some wings

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy called off work.

He spent most of the day hiding under his blanket fort.

He said that he was dealing with a sinus headache.

That was how the cold started for Tonya.

He is feeling better today.

Does he feel like he has gotten over his cold just yet?

Of course he hopes so.  

But he is not saying that he is out of the woods just yet.

It's been a few weeks since we have seen the grand children.

That means a few weeks since I've had a bunch of human food left overs dumped into my food dish.

The grand kids have also been known to toss a few items on the floor.

I will dash over and eat it up before it's gets cleaned up and thrown in the trash.

Last night, Tonya took out a ham.

Sigh...

Ham...

I've had a few pieces of ham.

It doesn't agree with me.

Oh, but the taste.

Why does it have to taste so good?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment