Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 August 2023

8/Aug/23 looking left and right


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This past Summer, it's been hot for me.

I like spending the day upstairs in the cold room.

I've got some sort of eye infection, and they have been putting drops in my eyes.

Of course, I close my eyes so that they can't put the drops in my eyes.

But the force my eyes open.

Yesterday, the Big Guy put up the baby gate for the front deck and took off my collar.

Then, he went and got the garden hose.

My fur under my chin is full of slobbers and is no longer all white.

They decided to fix that.

I wasn't happy about that.

I tried to hide in the corner of the deck.

Didn't help.

The garden hose can reach all the way around to the other side of the house.

I really had no where to hide.

But they only sprayed under my chin and across my chest and of course, my front paws as i was standing in the water.

When I shook, there was no water to shake off.

I wasn't very pleased with them.

I'm all dry now.

Still don't like the garden hose.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment