Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 August 2023

5/Aug/23 laying in the way


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As you can see, I'm laying very close to Tonya's chair.

It is electronic.

I don't think it cares if I lay down and put my head under it or not.

When I hear the mechanism moving, I make sure to move myself.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this Chicken Biscuit Caserole.

Yup, onions are in it.

Always with the onions.

Oh, and some garlic as well.

He wanted to make some chicken broth with the bones.

So he put it on the boil and then watched a TV program.

It was almost boiled down to nothing by the time he remembered.

Then, the dirty bastard threw the bones and what not, out to the birds.

Yes, they had the bones and the skin.

I could of at least had the skin.

Tonya went out with Mylynne to a fashion show.

It was for charity.

They raise money for a woman's shelter.

The Big Guy seen an advertisement for a new F-150 Lightening.

This is a battery electric vehicle.

It was expensive.

$118.000.00

His current house didn't cost that much.

So, he can't get it.

Otherwise, he couldn't afford my kibble.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment