Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 August 2023

4/Aug/23 have to lay on the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've been told that I'm not allowed up on the sofa.

The love seat is out of bounds.

The new chair, if off limits.

What good is furniture if I'm not allowed up on it?

We sat outside for a bit last evening.

But the Big Guy was the one that got cold and wanted inside.

He made this new recipe called Buffalo Cauliflower.

Tonya said, he's allowed it make it again.

He didn't mind making it, but it was also a bit of a mess.

Tonya cleaned everything up though.

So the Big Guy was happy about that.

Normally he could clean as he goes.

But this was a new recipe.

I got to have a few pieces of the cauliflower.

But no buffalo sauce.

She said it was rather hot.

I would have tried it.

But in the end, nope.

Just the cauliflower.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets Wolf Ears




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment