Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 6 August 2023

6/Aug/23 dreaming of being young

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am no longer the jumpie, bitie, puppy that I was once upon a time.

Now, I'm older and slower.

If we are sitting on the front deck, I will bark at people if they are walking their dog.

Before, I would run down the front steps and leap across the last 5 or 6 steps.

Now, I use each and every stair as I'm going down.

Before, I would chew on the deck rails and the siding of the house.

I was teething and nothing would stop me from chewing.

I also haven't been dropping as much fur as I did previously.

Yup, I'm a senior in dog years.

Although no grey yet.

Same with the Big Guy.

If you look at his beard, he got grey there.

But on top of his head, only a little bit.

Then again, he keeps his hair cut, high and tight, so you hardly get to see him with any hair.

Tonya got a dye job a few months ago.

Of course her hair grows and you can see the underlying grey.

She went to the hair stylist and they cut most of the dye out.

Next hair cut and she will be all grey once again.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying out the big chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment