Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 23 February 2018

23/Feb/18 the leaves are blowing around outside


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Sometimes I will hear stuff.  Then I have to get into position that will allow me to issue maximum barking.  In this picture, I'm pretty sure that the leaves were blowing around.  I couldn't be sure, but I got up on the chair for a better look.

Did you ever watch the TV series, "Seinfeld"?  In that show, they got a Superman action figure in every show.  In this picture, there is a Lego Batman.  Can you find him?

Today, I'm going to be going to the Vet once again.

This is how thrilled I am going there again.



Is today the day the Vet is going to release me from my bondage?

If I am taken out of these bandages, I wonder how soon afterward we will go for a walk.  My appointment is at 8:40 this morning.  So I could be home by 9:00 and the Big Guy doesn't have to get the car to Ford until 10:30.  So there is time where I COULD be out for a short walk.

This waiting is excruciating.

Tonya says that they got mice in the house.  I've heard them.  But they are a bit fast for me.

Tonya got the Big Guy some baby food so that he can make me some more dog biscuits.  What's he waiting for?  A written menu so that he can make them?  He knows the recipe off by heart.  I seen other home made dog biscuits that has a peanut butter drizzle over them.  Could you imagine?  Oh I bet they are so much better with the extra drizzle on them.  

My mouth is watering just thinking about the biscuits.

Well on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Periapt (noun)
[per-ee-apt]

My sentence:  If I were to ask nice enough, periapt the Big Guy would make my dog biscuits.

Definition:  An item worn as a charm or amulet.

Sentence:  He need to find the golden periapt to get the next level and save the princess.

Today's Video of the Day:  Bernese mountain dog Bruno singing


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment