Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 February 2018

20/Feb/18 can we go to the Vet to have my bandages removed


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I was asking the Big Guy if we could possibly go a wee bit early to the Vet today to see if they couldn't remove my bandages early.

Last night it snowed a wee bit, but today we're supposed to have some freezing rain.  But that's only for this morning, not for today, like this afternoon.  So I am hoping that by the time the Big Guy gets off work, we will be able to go for a walk again.

Did I say "again"?

Oh lets be a bit honest.  Tonya suggested that I got for a small walk on Sunday.  So we did.  Same with last night.  We went for another walk.  Not a long walk, only two blocks.  We walked where the sidewalks were clear and clean.  But I still tried to pee on everything.  And sniff.  Oh yes, the WONDERFUL sniffs.

I can't wait to go for longer walks.  Like all the way downtown and then walking up King St.  Or to walk all the way down Stanley St and back up again.  I wonder if Tonya should have a walking stick.  There has been times where other bad dogs have been off their leashes and they have come after me.

My non-furry memere, who lives in Moncton, was telling me about this dog named Mac.  He lives in Reserve Mines.  But I hear that he has problems with his back and his back legs.  But Mac has a doggie wheel chair so that he can go for walks.  The Big Guy has reached out to his human asking him to be friends on Facebook.

If they become friends, I wonder if Mac would like to go to the Dog Park with me some day?

To read more about Mac, please see this article that was in the Cape Breton Post.  
Click >> HERE << to read it.

Well, I guess it's time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Bumfuzzle (verb)
[buhm-fuhz-uh l]

My sentence:  If Tonya wouldn't brush my fur, I get all this bumfuzzle around my backside, where I poop from.

Definition:  The confuse or fluster.

Sentence:  her packed schedule bumfuzzled her.

The Video of the Day, is yet another one of mine:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with Tonya as she lays on the floor


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment