Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 January 2018

20/Jan/18 I'm sleepy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


Tonya took the cone off my head so that I could relax a wee bit.  She gave me this pill, and it was covered with peanut butter.  Of course I eat it all up.  I go from being a hyper doggie that wants to go for a walk, to a mellow dog that is comfortable just laying on the couch and sleeping.

They give me this pill before I go to the Vet.  I am really relaxed.  They get to play with the dressing that is on my paw.  I really don't care what they do.

Yesterday the Vet said that my wounds are healing up nicely.  They don't seem to be weeping any longer.  Which is good.

The Big Guy has a head cold and his sinus is all stuffed up.  He took a pill himself and now he is all sleepy.

I guess we are both going to nap the day away.  Although I think he is going to wrap himself up in the blanket.

I've been looking outside and I would REALLY like to go for a walk.  Even if it was only around the block.  But the Vet said: no walks.  Not yet.  My wounds have to heal first.  Then, perhaps I will get to go to the Dog Park.  Oh that would be fun.

Well, lets move on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Obnubilate (verb)
[ob-noo-buh-leyt, -nyoo-]

Definition:  to cloud over.

Sentence:  The sky obnubilated: a storm was coming.

My sentence:  If President Trump goes to war with North Korea, he's going to obnubilate them. 

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment