Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 14 December 2017

14/Dec/17 where is my glass of brandy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As you can see, I DO fit in the wing chair.  I just overflow a wee bit.

Yesterday I was home alone, like I am most days, when FLASH and BOOM and RUMBLE!  Lightening in the middle of December.  I looked outside, but could only see that it was raining really hard.

So there is this guy that does the weather in YouTube.  His name is Frankie.  He was forecasting 30 cm of snow for this weekend.  The Big Guy is really happy that he was wrong.  Now the forecast is showing, 1 cm of snow.  The lack of snow doesn't upset him at all.

The Big Guy is also saying that they have to do a wine run to Halifax.  Well, more correctly, to Dartmouth Crossing, where the Costco is.  They make their own wine.  Then, each time they bring up a bottle from the basement, they put money into this jar.  He calls it the "Wine Bank".  So right now, there is enough money to pay for their gas and to get a new wine kit.  The wine kits from Costco are double batches.  So it makes 60 bottles of wine.

I know he would do the road trip to Dartmouth without Tonya, if she would tell him, just go get the wine kits.  He would drive up, do a wee bit of shopping (she would make a list) and he would come home again, all within the same day.  

He would go without me.  That's a long drive for me.  Not to say that I couldn't do it.  But he would have to stop to let me out to pee and to poop.  He doesn't like stopping like that.  He prefers to drive and drive, non-stop.

I'm not allowed to have wine.

Geesh, there is a lot I'm not allowed to have.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment