Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 10 December 2017

10/Dec/17 I'm too sexy for my shirt


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy went shopping at this new Dollar Store that's in Sydney.  They said that it's expensive.  While they were there, they got me a snake and a boomerang.  When they were bringing the stuff into the house, I managed to find the snake and ran off with it.

Then I DESTROYED the snake in about 10 minutes.  I ripped off it's tongue first.  Then I removed it's tail.  I started chewing on it's head when Tonya took it away and threw it in the garbage.  

Then she game me a new toy.


This boomerang is great.  The Big Guy likes it because it doesn't squeak that loudly.  Tonya likes it because I haven't managed to rip it apart just yet.

We went for our walk yesterday morning, while the weather was still nice.  It was raining some hard last night.  It did snow for a bit, but that didn't last.  It was still raining this morning.  The Big Guy was encouraging me to go outside for a quick pee.  That's what Tonya says to me.  Go outside for a quick pee.  So I went outside.  I peed and DEMANDED to be brought in again.

Well I must go lay down for a bit.  I have a full day ahead of me.  Tonya will be coming down the stairs in a few hours and I need to jump on her.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment