Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 November 2017

19/Nov/17 my nose is very wet


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, I went for a short walk with the Big Guy.  When he got me home, he put me out on the deck and then he attacked the trees that separate his property and his neighbors.



Because of the weight he has lost, he went a lot faster this year.  A couple of branches fell in Jim's yard.  But I'm pretty sure that Jim doesn't mind too much.  Neither Jim or the Big Guy wants these trees to grow too big.  They are big enough to offer privacy within each other's yard.  But also not so big, that if you wanted to talk with the neighbor, you can.

I think that today, the Big Guy will be going out in the yard and picking up the branches and stuffing them into the green bin.

The Big Guy didn't offer me a branch to chew on like he did last year.


I really LOVE chewing on stuff.

Last night, so that Tonya and the Big Guy could watch TV, without me bugging them, he put some peanut butter and cheese whiz in that bone again.  It kept me busy for about 2 hours.  I tried and tried to get all the stuff out of the center of the bone.  They were binge watching this TV series called "Stranger Things".  They are all done watching that program.  They have to wait for next season to come on the air.

The Big Guy said that they are going to make a turkey today.  I will just have to bug and bug and buy till Tonya gives me some.  I know your going to find this hard to believe, but they will put the bones out for the sea gulls.  Can you imagine that?  Throwing out all those bones like that.  They are weird!

Humans.  Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment