Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 22 October 2017

22/Oct/17 these are my "sexy" eyes


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I discovered something that tastes WONDERFUL and seems to have an endless supply.  It's toilet paper.  LOVE THAT STUFF!

So now, if Tonya or the Big Guy forget to close the bathroom door, I sneak in and eat all the toilet paper that on the roll.  Not the stuff that is stacked up, oh no, not that, but the stuff that's on the roll.  But what gives me away, is that it dries up any drools that I may have.  So they can hear me smacking as I am eating it.

Yesterday when the Big Guy had me out of my afternoon walk, he noticed just how much toilet paper I have eaten as my poo had changed color and had a lot of white in it.

Do you remember a while back, I broke one of the windows in the dining room?  Well the Big Guy finally got around to blocking that.  He knows that he is going to get new windows, so he put some thin pieces of wood in it's place.  He cut the pieces about a 1/4 inch short, so they wouldn't work.  Went he left for the basement, they fell out on the deck.  Well it was PLAY TIME!  I had such fun with the wood.  That was until he picked up the pieces and put them away.  He can be such a stick in the mud.

While we were out for my walk yesterday, I finally had someone that said that I was a handsome dog.  Up to now, it's always been beautiful.  Well "beautiful" is for female doggies.

I farted and the Big Guy is horrified.  ha ha  It smells really bad.

Geesh, I hope he knows it's a fart and that I don't just stink.  If he thinks that, I will be going to the doggie spa again.  Oh wait.  The spa wasn't such a bad place and afterwards I got to go to the dog park.  Perhaps I should fart some more!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment