Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 19 October 2017

19/Oct/17 you woke me up for THIS


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy had problems.  Couldn't he see that I was sleeping?  I could hear him creeping towards me.  Then...  FLASH...  the camera goes off.

OK, now I'm awake.  What do you want?


You want me to leave you alone while you make coffee?  You should have thought about that before you creeped up on me and took my picture.

Now I want to be patted.

PLEASE pat me.

I will raise my paw.  

How about my other paw?

How about I nip you?  You don't like that, do you.  Well I don't like being woken up for a stupid picture.

Now he wants me to go "lay down".

I DON'T THINK SO!

It's play time.

He is trying to type an email to his Mum.  I will insert my nose under his arm and flip his hand off the keyboard.

He found that funny the first couple times.  Why is he scolding me?  He woke me up.

Geesh, what an ass hat he can be.

I'm going to go lay down for a bit.  

I will wait for Tonya to come downstairs.  She loves me.  I will jump at her.  I will nip at her.  I will demand that she shares her breakfast with me.

I'll show you.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment