Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 September 2017

26/Sep/17 resting up... for now...


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Right now, I'm calm and relaxed.

Just wait till Tonya comes down stairs.  I will turn into this jumpy, bitie beast!  MUAHAHAHAHA

I don't behave like that too much around the Big Guy.  He doesn't like it and he shows me that too.  But he does talk in a more relaxed voice and I take my cue from that.  When Tonya talks to me in the morning, she is grumpy and yells a lot.  That makes me excited and winds me up.

Calm and relaxed, vs yelling and excited!

There was a fox outside the window.  I was barking to let the fox know that I live here.  Well the Big Guy put a stop to that.  He grabbed me and started patting me, talking to me in a calm voice.  I really wanted to see that fox again, but he was so calm.  Eventually I forgot about the fox.  When I looked outside, the fox was gone and I couldn't remember why I was barking.  So I stopped barking.

The Big Guy watched is new Star Trek program.  He really liked it.  Then again, he really likes Star Trek.  There was a lot of fighting in the new program.  There are people that are called Klingons.  They are scary looking.  I almost barked at the TV when I seen them.  But the Big Guy talked to me, so I went over and sat beside him, incase he needed protection from them.  (Psst, don't tell him, but I was actually scared of them and needed him to protect me)

Yesterday morning, Tonya wanted to go for a walk.  The Big Guy will nap in the early morning.  He has his coffee, watches some TV and then lays down for a nap.  Well Tonya wanted to go for a walk.  So she got me to wake him up.  I gave him a muzzle bump to the face.  I can't say that he was too happy about that.  After I hit him in the face with my muzzle, I tried to jump up on him.  Well that got him up and moving.

The Big Guy says that his sneakers smell a lot.  He tried spraying this stuff in them, called Febreeze.  Now they stink and smell nice at the same time.  I think he should wear socks in his sneakers.  Either that or get new insoles called "Odor Eaters".

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment