Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 September 2017

19/Sep/17 where is the TV Remote


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is normally where the Big Guy sits.  I thought I would take his "spot" yesterday.

Tonya and the Big Guy have a cousin that works in Halifax and he works at a Ford Dealership.  They are talking about buying a new Flex.  Well, not brand new, but certainly new enough.  Tonya doesn't like the Taurus.  She says it's too low to the ground and not a big enough car for her to feel safe in.  With the Flex, it's a bigger station wagon type car.  The Big Guy doesn't mind it too much as it is something like $12000 off the full retail.  It is black like his previous Flex.  I think if he gets this car, he will name it "Ghost Rider", or just "Ghost" for short.  He calls his current car, "Big Blue".

But if they do get the Flex, they will still put that gate up between me and the front seats.

Did you want to see some pictures of it?  Click "HERE" to see it.  Nice eh?  I would get my own sun roof.

Yesterday I broke a pane of glass in the dining room.  There was a cat in the back yard and I lost my mind.  I barked and my nose hit the glass.  I didn't realize how fragile glass is.

We went for a "short" walk last night.  Short walks are now about 8 blocks.  Medium walks, well they are about 12 blocks.  Then those long walks, well, normally they are on the weekends and I can't count how many blocks that is.

The Big Guy was saying how hard it can be to walk me as I keep walking in front of him and stopping to sniff something or other.  So he can't walk at a constant pace.  Not like that day he walked to work.  He was able to get there a lot faster than if I would have been with him.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment