Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 19 August 2017

19/Aug/17 my John Lennon look


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya decided that the glasses weren't enough.  That I needed a head band as well.



Yea, that's funny.  At least she thinks it was funny.  The Big Guy laughed, but not as much as Tonya.

They had some guy come into the house yesterday to fix their new dishwasher.  It wasn't draining.  Turns out, it was really simple to fix.  The drain line was plugged in the basement.  Once they fixed it, the dishwasher is working again.  The Big Guy LOVES doing the dishes in there as he finds that they are super clean when they come out.  They have been washing their dishes by hand for the last 3 weeks.


I think the Big Guy is going to be mowing the grass today.  It's supposed to rain later on and then rain all day tomorrow.

We went for a walk last night.  Not the route march the Big Guy has been taking me on, but a REASONABLE walk.  We seen Bailey.  She was out in her yard.  But she was inside her fence.  The other dog that is with them, he was tied on.  When he seen me sniffing Bailey, he barked A LOT!  I don't think he approves of me.

Tonya says that my breath stinks.  I think it's kibble breath.

The Big Guy chopped down a tree last weekend, well he still has to chop it up so that it's put away.  He says that he will be doing that today.  Then, I think he also plans to mow the lawn.  That way, when it's raining tomorrow, he doesn't have to do that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment