Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 August 2017

18/Aug/17 would you PLEASE pat me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In the mornings, when the Big Guy gets up, I NEED him to pat me.  I've been sleeping all night long and now that I'm up, I want to be with both him and Tonya.  But I need to be patted and loved up a bit.  But what does he wan't to do?  He wants to drink his coffee (that I'm not allowed to have) and email his mum.

I helped the Big Guy put out the garbage this morning.  I was sniffing the bag and tried to put my head inside the bag so that I could check out what was in there.  Just in case there was something that should NOT have been in there.  Can't be too careful.

The Big Guy is going to be working from home today.  Something about a repair guy is dropping by.  The dishwasher will not empty.  I offered to lick the plates clean.  But apparently that doesn't meet Canada's Healthy Guide when it comes to hygienic practices.  They must be concerned that my tongue will not clean the bottom of a tall glass.  That's about the only thing wrong I can see.

I didn't get a walk last night.  The Big Guy says he got some blisters on his foot from the long walk we did the other night.  We will see how he feels today.  Perhaps a short walk.  Then a LONG walk coming up again soon.  I can feel that.  I can just bet he's going to go for LONGER walks once his feet get better.  He says it's to loose weight.  

I have a non-furry Uncle Haas.  I think he should be walking too.  He says he got a bad heart.  But wouldn't walking help?  I'm not a Doctor and I wouldn't know these things, but I would think that some exercise is better than none.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment