Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 July 2017

22/Jul/17 Thunderbolts and Lightening, very very frightening


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We had a lot of thunder and lightening yesterday afternoon while I was home, alone in my kennel.  It wasn't so bad though.  The fan was on, blowing fresh air towards my face.

When Tonya got home, she let me outside and I went into my pool on the deck.  The water was right up to the top of the pool.  So the rain we got, filled up my little pool.

It was thunder and lightening, with some rain again last night.  But not so intense as yesterday afternoon.

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy had a BBQ.  They started off by parking the car away from where I can reach.  Then rolled the BBQ out into the back yard, in the grass, again, away from where I could reach.  But I kept getting into EVERYTHING that I could get into.  I even went under the stairs.  That was it.  They put me on the deck and they moved everything back to the deck so that I would be near them while they BBQ'ed their steaks.

The Big Guy said it was because I just couldn't help myself.  I had to explore.  I had to see what was under those stairs.  I had to get into the hole that I dug last year.  The Big Guy has been putting the ashes from his BBQ to fill in that hole.  Well it's smells GREAT!  I just had to touch it with my paw.  Were talking messy mess.

I think that Geoff and Odin are back in town for a visit.  I hope that I can get to see my brother.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment