Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 6 March 2017

6/Mar/17 got a new bone to chew on


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy took me shopping for new dog food.  I got to meet some very nice people that works in the store.  One of them tried to give me a salmon treat and I didn't want anything to do with it.  I never tried salmon, so I wasn't sure what it was.  BUT there was crumbs on the floor from where other doggies have been inside the store.  Now those were yummy!

One lady that was there, didn't know what kind of dog would wear these HUGE dog collars that they have in the store.  Well now she knows.  She said that my collar was so nice looking on me.  The other lady was amazed at the size of my paws.  She said that they are so...  BIG!

So I am no longer getting Royal Canin as my dog food.  Now I will be having "Nature's Harvest".  It a Canadian Made dog food, but I hear that it's recognized by European countries as being a superior dog food.  Did you want to get some of this food for your doggie?  See their web site: http://www.naturesharvest.ca/node/4

I got to have fun with Craig yesterday.  I don't see him that often.  That is Tonya's brother.  He is afraid of big dogs, but he said that he wasn't afraid of me.  He says that I have a friendly disposition.

I can't wait to be allowed to play in the back yard again.  Once the fence it up, I will have the entire yard to play in.

Soon enough, it's going to be spring and spring means mud.  Mud means PLAY TIME!!!  I don't think that Tonya remembers how muddy I got last year...




Normally my feet have white fur on them.  Not this time.

Fun times in the Maritimes...

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment