Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 March 2017

5/Mar/17 this is me being good


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We have a guest that spent the night with us.  It is Craig.  That's Tonya's brother.  He tried to play with me to "wear me out".  Well guess what...  I am a puppy and you CAN'T wear me out.

Craig is scared of big dogs and I am a BIG dog.  But in the end, he was happy to play with me.  Of course I was really happy about that.

Yesterday the Big Guy moved the old fridge, all by himself, from the dining room to the garage.  They have to get a new cold control before they can use it again.  Otherwise, it just runs without getting anything cold.  Well, so far, it still makes stuff cold, but not as cold as it should.  Not too long before it's completely broken.

It's official.  The Big Guy did up their tax return yesterday and I am going to be getting a fence for the back yard.  They are going to be calling the company to install it.  Then it will be to wait and see how long it takes before it gets installed.  They are hoping, because it isn't spring yet, that it will be installed soon.  This means they will be using the front door a lot more.

So if you come for a visit, come to the front door.  There will be a gate, so you can still come to the back door it you like.  Just remember to close the gate so that I don't run free.

Did you know that the Big Guy is going to be turning 55 this Friday?  That's old.  I am not even 1 year old.  I will be 11 months old this Friday.  He has been looking up to see who offers Senior Discounts when he turns 55 and if there is a special day of the week that he will have to shop.  

Seniors...  what can you do with them...  just love them I guess...

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment