Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 March 2017

25/Mar/17 Fe Fi Fo Fum, I can smell BACON



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see what THEY had for supper last night?  It was a Bacon & Cheeseburger Pie.  My nose works REALLY good and I could smell this cooking.  Did you want to see the recipe?  Click HERE and it will show you how to make it.

Do you know what the Big Guy is cooking for breakfast?  Take a guess...  Bacon, eggs and fried balogna.  He says that he is allowed to eat this cause of the new way of eating he is doing.  But I can't argue success as he is down 23 pounds.

Last night, we went for a walk.  It was cold for the humans, but not so much for me.  I didn't climb as many snow banks.  But I can sniff the other doggie's that have been out for walks too.  They pee on the snow banks.  

Here is some BIG news.  I am lifting my back leg now when I pee.  The Big Guy seems really happy about this.  I have been trying to pee over everything when we are out for walks.  I even try to force a few dribbles on the other doggie's pee places so that they know that I've been there.

It's kinda funny when I am out walking, there is other smaller doggies that are barking in the window.  I look at them as if to say:  Nyea nyea, I'm out walking and you arrrrreeee nooooot...  then I look away.  Yup, keep walking.

Last night we walked 2 blocks.  I knew that the Big Guy was pretty sore in the end.  It wasn't his back like it used to be, but his knee.  But he knows he has to walk.  The further he walks, the more weight he will loose.  The more weight he looses, the less his knee will hurt.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment