Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 18 March 2017

18/Mar/17 who's special... YOU are special to me!


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, the Big Guy and Tonya decided to watch some YouTube videos and there was some doggies in the videos.  Well, I like to watch doggie videos too.  They found some funny videos.  They can laugh at people that fall down and doing other dumb stuff.

Right now, the Big Guy is watching some Jethro Tull videos.  He likes that group.  He used to listen to them alot when he was a Peacekeeper in Northern Israel.  He did that for 6 months.  Way back in the summer of '88.  So when people say that it's hot out, he only smiles and remembers how hot it was there.

The Big Guy thinks that the old dishwasher might be sold.  So far, he is still waiting for them to contact him again.

Yesterday the Big Guy got a nice surprise.  His middle brother, he went for a visit in the USA and he bought a bunch of Pork Rinds.  Well he mailed him some.  So the Big Guy had a treat last night.  But he didn't share any with me.  They smelled pretty good.

Talking of the Big Guy, yesterday he got weighed.  He is at 381.5.  He is so looking forward to being 379.  He hasn't seen that weighed in a lot of years.

Tonya got all dressed up for St Pats day yesterday.  Did you see her pictures?  They are on Facebook.  Even my non-furry Memere got dressed up and went to the Legion last night.  I hope she had a good time.

We are expecting another storm with rain/snow mix.  Of course the Big Guy is hoping that there will be a lot more rain than snow.

You should see the back yard.  It is so muddy.  I could have so much fun if I was allowed to get to the mud.

Did you see?  I have over 11,000 views on my blog now!  WOW!

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment