Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 14 March 2017

14/Mar/17 I am being good... for now...


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday I went for a drive.  We dropped Tonya off at work and then we came home.  The Big Guy parked the car like he has done about a thousand times.  He came around the car and opened the back door. 

That's when I ran.

I ran to the back of the property where Tonya normally feeds the birds and the feral cats.

I ran to the green big to see if there was anything on the ground.

I ran back to the wood pile.

I ran to the front of the house.

I ran into the neighbors yard.  But there is this huge fence and I couldn't get back into my own yard.  Screw it, I kept on running down the street.  I was smelling stuff and going from one smelly place to another.

I could hear the Big Guy calling out to me.  I went in the field where the Parrish Center used to be.  The Big Guy got within a few feet of them and I tore off.

I ran down Blower's Street.

I found a house that has a dog.  I was sniffing all his pee spots.  The Big Guy touched me and BOOM.  Took off again.

I ran down to the big yellow place at the corner of Blowers and Pierce.  They got dogs there and there was a lot of smells.

The Big Guy caught up to me again, only this time, he didn't just touch me, he grabbed my fur with a death grip.  I could have ran, but it would have meant I would be loose fur.  

He clipped on my leash and walked me home.  He was huffing and puffing when we got home.  He left the back door wide open when he decided to chase after me.

He was pretty upset and he put me directly into my kennel.  He didn't talk to me.  He didn't offer me a treat.  He didn't even look at me.  I wimpered a few times.  But he ignored me the entire time.  I knew he was upset.  So I didn't whine too much.

He told Tonya, we need to get the fence for the back yard ASAP.  But the fence guys will not install until the weather "gets better".  No one can tell us what that means.

We are supposed to get this storm today.  So far, it's going to be half snow and half rain.  The web site that the Big Guy goes to, well the hourly forecast doesn't seem to want to load.  So he can't figure out when it's going to flip from snow to rain.  He says that snow blowing wet heavy snow is hard on the snow blower.  It will some times get clogged up.  Doesn't that make him happy.  

NOT!

Oh well, spring will soon be here.  The fence will get installed and there will be no more snow till next winter.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment