Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 March 2017

12/Mar/17 I am needing to play


I am still waiting for that Rum & Coke


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you fix your clocks?  The time "sprung" forward last night due to Day Light Savings.

This is a picture of Holly.  She is my new friend.  She is so impressed with the size of my paws.  Tonya and the Big Guy are not home to tell me to get down.

Friday night I kept Terry up all night long.  ha ha  No sleep for you!  He wasn't expecting me to let him sleep when I wanted to play.  I have my ways of mouthing your arm without hurting you.  But you do get a lot of slobber all over your arm.

Today, Tonya and the Big Guy are going to be coming home.  I wonder if they got me a treat?  If not, that's OK.  The fact that they are home again, will be treat enough for me.

It can be a long drive from Moncton. It's about 5 hours.  

The Big Guy is SO HAPPY that the twinned highway goes right past Mother Webb's restaurant.  Before that was such a bottle neck and the Big Guy used to get his Road Rage on.  Now it's just smooth sailing as he has to look in the distance to see the restaurant.

There is a few more sections to twin on the highway.  But the government says that it's expensive to build highways.

Just like the highway outside of Moncton.  They finally fixed that.  It was so full of potholes.  

Well, I should go for now and I will write more tomorrow morning.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment